APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY STAY (KV) VISA
Only after you have been notified by the Consular Affairs officer that your application for MKV has been approved, you may now apply for the Temporary Stay (KV) visa which also permits you to enter Suriname.
Requirements to apply for a KV Visa:
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of intended arrival in Suriname
- Bank transfer statement for payment of KV visa
- Completed KV visa application form.
- Two passport photo’s
- Flight booking from China to Suriname.
- A separate sheet of paper with your names in full, home address, mobile number(s) and email address.
Application and passport along with other requirements should be send to the Embassy by a trusted courier service.
Foreigners entering Suriname on a KV Visa, are required to report to the Aliens Registration department (=Vreemdelingendienst) of the Suriname Police Force (KPS) at Mr. Jaggernath Lachmonstraat nr. 166-168 within 8 (eight) days upon their arrival in Suriname. Subsequently they need to apply online (www.vz2.juspol.sr) for a residence permit within 14 (fourteen) days upon their arrival in Paramaribo.