2. Check the status of your MKV
After submitting your authorization for temporary stay (MKV) application, find out how far along the Ministry of Justice and Police is with processing your MKV application. If the status is:
- Registered– This means your request has been registered, but the embassy has not received your documents yet.
Please refer to register for MKV.
- Pending – This means we have forwarded your documents to the Ministry of Justice and Police and they are currently being processed.
- Approved – This means your authorization for temporary stay (MKV) has been approved. You can apply for a KV visa.
- Denied – This means your authorization for temporary stay (MKV) has been denied. You will have to apply again after a while.